Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Disabling Touch and Go's, possible?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Anyway to disable Touch and Go's that it seems all the AI general avation planes feel they have to do NON stop all the time, the air ways and run ways get clogged with these guys which results in huge lines of commercial planes waiting to take off.

I use Traffic 2005, so just wondering if anyone else has this annoying problem and if there is a way around it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I'm fairly sure you can change it in the program itself. There is a database of all the aircraft and the data, including whether they are qualified for touch and go's or not. Only problem is, I'm not sure where it is specifically Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well actually found a way how to do this, by selecting the VFR flight plan for the United states or any other country find the airport you want to delete the tough and go's.

It goes in order of airport using the airport nick name, then you delete the fight plans that have the same destination as the take off air port. Save the txt file, and then use the Traffid 2005 editor and then recompile the flight plan, should work. Smile