SearchSearch 

What's the Avatar mean?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hello. I recently found out that i had become a "first officer". What does that mean, and how did i do it? I'm curious cause Flyaway and Radarman are the "Cheif Captains". So i wondered how that worked. Any help would be geat!

Alex

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Congratulations Mr. First Officer

When you pass a certain number of posts you go "up" in rank. Soon you should be a Captain.
By the way an "avatar" is the "picture" below your name, like my radar screen.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sweet. So how do I become a Cheif Captain??? or is it just a moderator thingy?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Just keep posting questions and Read answers,and you will soon join the heady ranks of Chief Captain.I wonder what comes next ❓

TTT

Pro Member Chief Captain

Sweet! Now, all i gotta do is find people with questions that i CAN answer. However, it's going to be hard. Does the little in-flight kneeoard thingy help too? Well anyway, i probably should do some work, seeing is how i'm at skool.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Sweet! Now, all i gotta do is find people with questions that i CAN answer. However, it's going to be hard. Does the little in-flight kneeoard thingy help too? Well anyway, i probably should do some work, seeing is how i'm at skool.

Is this the Kneeboard "thingy" you wanted. 🙄

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004misc1.htm

Pro Member Trainee
Jim Glockner (jimmyglockner) Trainee

Congratulations Fire_Emblem_Master.

How did you arrive at that name?

Happy flying.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

ahhh, now I get it. Do stupid questions count? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

well, there's this Japanese game called Fire Emblem, that is like strategy RPG that is loads of fun! I used to play it hardcore, and i got extremely good at it. So i invented the name. lol, now FS04 is my thing, but i use fire_emblem_master as my main name for nearly everything in life, so i just used it here too. It's my yahoo mail too, so if you wanna mail me somethin, go ahead.

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I'm going to keep posting until i get off of this rank......what is it seman, AIR-MAN, I'm captain aboard my boat 😂 , but just a sniff sniff a a trainee here. 😕
that's it, time for another Sam Patch Porter!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'd post more stuff, but the only place i can actually have a relatively fast internet connection is at skool. I'll bet this here post will take about 2 minutes to upload, and by that time, i'll get an error of some sort. lol, i get yelled at when im on here at skool though.