Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Sierra Pacific Virtual needs a Boeing 727-200

Sierra Pacific Guest

I run Sierra Pacific Virtual and I found a guy to paint one but I don't know what happened to him. I need a Boeing 727-200 or a 747-400. If you are interested e-mail me at: planesr4me@cox.net or you can visit my website.

E-mail: planesr4me@cox.net

maybe you should get one - yourself rather than relying on others to do it for you

its not hard

727-200: Vistaliners (download @ AVSIM)
747-400: POSKY (download @ www.projectopensky.com)

try an paint it yourself

and GET IT OFF FREEWEBS BECAUSE VA'S ON FREEWEBS FALL OVER AND THEN THERE ARE CEO'S BEGGING FOR PILOTS!

Ryan F. Guest

maybe you should get one - yourself rather than relying on others to do it for you

its not hard

try an paint it yourself

and GET IT OFF FREEWEBS BECAUSE VA'S ON FREEWEBS FALL OVER AND THEN THERE ARE CEO'S BEGGING FOR PILOTS!

Gee, you're a real nice person....

Ryan F. wrote:

its not hard

try an paint it yourself

Yes I know thankyou ... Punk Punk Punk

BTW - how many pilots exactly does Sierra Pacific have?

Take a tip, Get more pilots before expanding you fleet...

BTW Ryan, Ive emailed you several times regarding building you a website...And I would really appreciate a reply!

(This is Ben)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Ryan F. wrote:

its not hard

try an paint it yourself

Yes I know thankyou ... Punk Punk Punk

BTW - how many pilots exactly does Sierra Pacific have?

Take a tip, Get more pilots before expanding you fleet...

Well, I don't think you are a real nice person. Just a critic wannabe. If you want to be taken seriously, prove that you've done something better.

If he wants to offer potential new pilots a greater choice of aircraft to fly, that is a perfectly valid idea.

While I don't like to see VAs begging for pilots, if they manage to pick up a few pilots that way, they've accomplished their goal. Freewebs may not be the best place to host a site, but if that is the resources they have, they should make use of what they have.

Well...actually Crash, I am in the process of developing a virtual airline called Aotearoa Airways, to have an automated website, PHP or ASP.NET

I might post a reply when its running

btw Ryan, Seing as I'm such a bad person, I'm not going to make you a website...

And you wont even reply!

You have yourself and your little friend CrashGordon to that for that!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Well...actually Crash, I am in the process of developing a virtual airline called Aotearoa Airways, to have an automated website, PHP or ASP.NET

I might post a reply when its running

Good. It will be interesting to see.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

btw Ryan, Seing as I'm such a bad person, I'm not going to make you a website...

And you wont even reply!

You have yourself and your little friend CrashGordon to that for that!

Tsk, tsk. You aren't going to do what you haven't shown you can do.

At least a freewebs site actually works. Wink

IsaacN Guest

WHEW, this thread is got to be the biggest collection of rude people I have seen in my life Shocked . LAY OFF of the poor guy, and Ben, you gave Ryan 24 hours to reply, that isn't close to enough.

Sheeesh!