15%  [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

As the poll states.

11 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If you had an "Other" option I'd be able to cast my vote as it entirely depends on my mood and other factors such as being chased by the bad guys for example Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

C & D for me.I like the procces to find how you turn a craft to life.Im never use CTRL + E.For small props its easy for heavies its very interesting. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It depends on my mood and how dumb I feel that day, I remember downloading a very good panel for an Avro RJ85, but the startup procedure was so convoluted (at least in my mind), that I found another panel really fast. 🙄

Some planes are fun to do from c&d...others are a chore.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Normally control and E for me 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I start at the runway but to tell you the truth I have a few vintage aircraft that need starting, they come on cold. I do get a kick out of it.
I'll press the buttons and yell CLEAR!!!!!!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I enjoy the C&D start. It's not that big a deal with the planes I fly since I only fly GA or vintage aircraft.

Guest Ed Guest

Tailhook wrote:

If you had an "Other" option I'd be able to cast my vote as it entirely depends on my mood and other factors such as being chased by the bad guys for example Ninja

Or being chased by "the good guys." 😂

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For whatever reason the 'good guys' never seem to be chasing me Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

however i feel and what i'm doing. i have it default as cold start for all so someimtes i don't have a choice - mainly in my 737-800 i gte scared with the start up procedure...just realised i can't remember it anymore. poo!

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I mainly use the cold & dark method 98% of the time. If and when I've brought or downloaded a new plane then it's on the active for a quick flight, to see how it handles.

Can't beat sitting at the gate and waiting upto an hour to start one enginge.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I start at the runway but to tell you the truth I have a few vintage aircraft that need starting, they come on cold. I do get a kick out of it.
I'll press the buttons and yell CLEAR!!!!!!

Radar

You should of seen the grin on my face when I read that...! 😀