SearchSearch 

From "I'm back" to "I'm leaving"

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

As you can see fromt he title of the topic, I will be gone, but this time, only temporarily, for the weekend, (ie. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday --thats the weekend here). I'll be going to Qatar to attend an mUN conference which should be exciting. I'll let you all know how it' goes. I'm going, most of all, however to see my baby cousin 😀 .

On a different topic, I plan to reformat my cpu within the next few days, preferably after I return. I'll be arriving Saturday night (gmt+3), so I'd like to have it done my Tuesday of that week. I have about 13GB of files ready for backup, and only 3 of them are actually done. I wanted to ask, however, if I reformat, will I have to resubscribe with the ISP? Thanks for your replies.

9 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

See ya later.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

I wanted to ask, however, if I reformat, will I have to resubscribe with the ISP? Thanks for your replies.

It depends on your ISP, if on a dial up you will probably have to rerun your setup for the ISP. I am on cable and XP automatically sets it up without me doing anything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

See ya! 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

MUN conferences are great. I've been on one conference in my school. I hope you have fun there 😉

I'll see you when you come back.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Agus0404,

WarHawk42 said it all depending on your O/S will depend if you have to resubscribe to oyur ISP. I would think not. Hey have fun at the conference.

Pro Member Captain

Thanks -- Warhawk and edr, I'll keep your advice in mind. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

Agus0404,

WarHawk42 said it all depending on your O/S will depend if you have to resubscribe to oyur ISP. I would think not. Hey have fun at the conference.

I beg your pardon...? 😕

Pro Member Captain

I think he meant to address me instead of you 😉 No problem, mistakes happen 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, I think so too.

Not a problem, anyway 😉