7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Other
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 14

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If you don't have Microsoft AntiSpyware installed, please vote for Other and let us know why please!

And if it's not too much, please state which browser you are using!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Other for me.I use Spybot...Why?I get used to it... Dont Know
Although for some programs(im not referring to SB,or to MSantispyware)i have the feeling that they create their findings in oredr to give rights to their existence in our systmes... 😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Other for me too. I have a program called System Mechanic 5, which has an option to delete spyware.
The browser I am using is Maxthon.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Because I don't trust microsoft to not install their own spyware into it / not find their own spy items.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I completely trust Microsoft and will use their spyware along with the other apps (anti virus) they are working on when they are out of beta.

At the present time besides NAV, I use Ad-Aware and Spybot.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I use the MS spyware prog along with others(its a real bad world out there)The MS spyware has never actually found anything,but that is probably because after each trip on the web,I clean out all temp files ect
I also running the new Windows Onecare,which is very good(its a firewall and A/V comby)It runs quite happilly alongside Avast A/V and will flag anything dodgy at the same time as my Avast.
If I click scan on the win onecare it will use my Avast to do the job

If you have not seen it ➡

http://www.windowsonecare.com/Default.aspx

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I've been running MS AntiSpyware ever since it's first Beta release, have upgraded to the new releases and have had daily automatic scans enabled for several months now.

During all this time MS AntiSpyware has never detected anything. Of course I also run Spybot and Ad-Aware.

Someone please give me a good reason why I should continue running MS AntiSpyware.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I use Norton for my AntiVirus but I use Webroot Spysweeper for anti-spysweeper.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Trust or distrust Microsoft - if the results and comments and enthusiastic participation of this poll are anything to go by, than MS AntiSpyware is absolutely useless and I am getting rid of it.

Amen.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...