SearchSearch 

Watch this Video

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The first time I saw this last week I thought it was a joke. Now I see that it is a real product. Does anyone have this and if it's any good please let us know.

Watch the video, strafing in a Cessna ❓ 🙄

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=760

4 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

Not sure why I'd want that. I didn't buy a combat sim, and if I was interested in combat, I sure wouldn't want to do it in a cessna. The engine fire was kinda cool, but I'm not yet at the point in my sim career where I want to simulate emergencies. It was a fun video to watch, though.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I would not need this FS addon either, but you have to admit the animated effects are done quite well.

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

I think that combat sim users will see the fun in this software. I prefer the risk of a good flight and not crashing on a landing, and I do feel good when I have a safe landing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I agree, I just posted it for informational purposes only. I too though the engine fire was a nice touch but I only use FS9 for flight.
I tried a Combat Sim IL-2 Forgotten Battles and didn't care for it, too much work for a few minutes of dog-fighting.
I think that the only people who would want this didn't want a flight sim at all. Even the flames that come when you crash are a realistic touch but not necessary.