Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Install new aircraft in FS 2004

Pro Member Trainee
wds Trainee

Sad

OK, I hope somebody out there has patience to deal with me....I am pretty new to this.

I downloaded an aircraft (Beaver) and have it in a folder (FS downloads) and have read some of the posts on how to install. But, I am having trouble. I don't know how to move it from the FS downloads folder to FS 2004 folder. I don't know how to find, open and move the new aircraft into FS 2004.

Help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Follow this link and all should work out well.
If you have any further questions, just ask, someone will be glad to help.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

okay once you d/l the file you come up with a folder now right click on it and choose COPY then go to my computer. Then choose whatever disk drive you have then program files, microsoft games, flight simulator 9 then you come up with a whole bunch of folders, right click on the aircraft folder and click on paste. That's it! Good luck and happy flying Exclamation

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

First of all : Welcome!

Alternatively you could try out a 'How to install aircraft' tutorial written by an expert.

Pro Member First Officer
azabro First Officer

Winzip helps, once you have downloaded the aircraft, open it, and extract it to the My computer\Programme Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\
Folder, Works for me!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Never ever extract a .zip folder straight into your FS. Period.