SearchSearch 

N Guage model railway!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Hi Guys, just wondered if any of you are into N-Guage model railways, and if so have you got any good tips?

Im just getting in to this, i think its amazing.

Micah

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That is a pretty nice hobby. It´s a little expensive and you need to have some space in your house/apartment to build all the railways, and othe stuff. I went to an exhibition in Argentina and I was amazed with it. It was like a big world full of trains, mountains, cities, etc. And you could walk around to watch it from different views. It was amazing!!

Look at this website I´ve found: http://www.simplytrains.com/ It has some tips and other useful information.

I love that hobby! ❤️

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I model HO scale and you get a good price for locomotives & rolling stock. N scale is expensive but it's starting to get cheaper. I'm finishing up my model railroad and I'll post a couple photos when it is done. I might have a friend that has a N scale model railroad, I'll e-mail you with his e-mail if I can find it.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

thanks guys, im waiting for my flexitrack to arrive today, going to be expanding somewhat!!!

Micah

(ps, post some HO pics too, i'd love to see what you have acheived!)

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Looking forward to the photos everyone, I've always been into railways, whether they be life size or small scale models. Building a model railway is on my never - ending 'to do' list. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I used to really be into HO scale trains, had a ton of them, and a whole setup in the basement. I got alot of them fairly cheap off ebay, and they all worked fine.