How do I make the traffic busy

Pro Member Trainee
amckenzie2006 Trainee

I have set the traffic bar to 100%. Also when i download new aircraft i never see the computer flying them, all i see is the boring "Piper,Solar,Landmark etc...."...
Does anynody have a solution to this???

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

there are many addons to add more traffic

www.projectai.com for a start - i can;t reel off any others i'm afraid, though others will.

adding ai traffic manually is quite complicated 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Which way do you want to go? Payware or freeware
projectAi is very good,as it freeware and updated on a regular basis with true flight panes

I used to use the above freeware and found it very good.
Now I use traffic2005,upgraded from 2004 version and is fab

Hav a look here ➡

http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/msfsgate_ai.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

amckenzie2006 wrote:

Also when i download new aircraft i never see the computer flying them...

Unless I'm misreading all the posts above which give you good advice, I feel compelled to add this as it doesn't seem to have been addressed yet.

You need to understand that there are basically two types of aircraft. The ones you can fly - and AI (artificial intelligence) aircraft.
If you downlaod the ordinary flyable aircraft, you can install those and fly them, but they won't be flown by your computer.

The aircraft that will be flown by your computer are the AI aircraft.

I particularly like TomTheTank's reply because he very clearly points out that you have a choice between payware and freeware.

If you decide to try your hand at freeware, it is not as difficult as some think. You just have to take the time and read and follow the instructions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Tailhook pointed out a question I missed Embarassed

amckenzie2006 wrote:

Also when i download new aircraft i never see the computer flying them...

I dont think you can get aircraft that you fly to become AI aircraft with the freeware.
You can add any aircraft from your collection with the payware prog Traffic2004/2005 (i used this feature in one of the videos I made and you will see two Helios aircraft)

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1015/landing-at-mikonos/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...