Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Pls help

Pro Member Trainee
vickysokhi Trainee

Hi Ya ...

I just want to know couple of things Firstly when I was about to land on the airport i reduce the speed as well as set the flaps still it says "too low flap" and keeps on repeating dont sinkdont sink and too low flaps why it keeps on saying like this...

Second when atc give me the approach it says "expect vector ILS" whats the meaning of this...

Pls help me

Vik

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

I just want to know couple of things Firstly when I was about to land on the airport i reduce the speed as well as set the flaps still it says "too low flap" and keeps on repeating dont sinkdont sink and too low flaps why it keeps on saying like this...

Second when atc give me the approach it says "expect vector ILS" whats the meaning of this...

Vic,
Which aircraft are you flying?
Not sure what you are describing there.

Could the warning be 'Sink Rate" (which is the rate of sink)?
Possibly you are descending too fast with flap settings wrong.

So many things can affect your approach to the runway, it's hard to know where to start. ie: speed, weight, flap settings, wind direction, etc.
Have you taken any of the basic lessons in the Cessna yet?

As to the 'expect vectors ILS'
ATC is telling you to expect vectors (directions - compass courses) to get you in position for your ILS runway approach..
The vectors will get you in position to intercept the localizer, then you are on your own.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Warnings are coming from the GPWS.
🙂

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPWS

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Well done CRJ

vicky_sokhi Guest

Thanks Guys for helping me...just one quick question is it possible to dump the fuel while in the air... I didnt find any switch like that..

Thnaks

Vik

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Some panels have that option. Some not 😞

If a panel doesn't have the option to dump fuel, then you can go to the Fuel and Payload menu and change the amount of fuel.

vicky_sokhi Guest

Thanks....for the information...

Is ther any good panel for boing 747-400 bec i need to change panel for boing 747-400 bec most of the planes got the same panel.... It doesnt feel the same whe u fly big plane..you u know what i mean..

Is there any good sites for panel for boing 747-400 or other aircrafts.

thanks

vik

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Of course there is! 😀

Go to www.avsim.com and look for your favorite panel to your 747-400. You need to sign up, but it's free! 😉

Another site: www.flightsim.com

And another: www.simviation.com

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok, Mr Tailhook gave you the right link.

You can use the links I gave you too to find some more interesting addons for you. 😀