Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

48 contiguous states

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Okay it is now MY TURN! i'm going to start my dream, a flight around the 48 contiguous states! (in fs of course!) i will be using a dash-8 q200 to cut down the time. i will start my flight at San Diego Intl. i will start my flight tonight and post about it in the morning most likely. Our forecast for takeoff will be partly cloudy with little wind. I will then head south and reach the border of mexico. i will rest somewhere in arizona..? Wish me the best of luck for my flight. Oh yea one more thing, OF COURSE THERE WILL BE SCREENIES! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I wish you good luck with your trip mate, looking forward to some screenshots! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Flyboy92 wrote:

Okay it is now MY TURN! i'm going to start my dream, a flight around the 48 contiguous states! (in fs of course!) i will be using a dash-8 q200 to cut down the time. i will start my flight at San Diego Intl. i will start my flight tonight and post about it in the morning most likely. Our forecast for takeoff will be partly cloudy with little wind. I will then head south and reach the border of mexico. i will rest somewhere in arizona..? Wish me the best of luck for my flight. Oh yea one more thing, OF COURSE THERE WILL BE SCREENIES! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Flyboy92

Good luck to your trip Flyboy. 👍
I have done it in past for Greece and the last two months i run a huge trip around the world.Im sure that you are going to enjoy it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Awesome flyboy- I look foward to the screenies! Will you be flying any of it online? Because if you are I'd love to join you.

I once took a tour around the states, flying a Fairchild metroliner. I started at Keywest and flew up to NYC via D.C, then inland to Chicago, then across to Salt Lake City. After that I went to Rino, LA, Vegas, Denver, Housten, Orlando, then back to Key West! It took me 5 days

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Well i'm partially delayed right now because of school, will get to it tomorrow hopefully 🙂. Anyway flying online might be a problem because i can never connect to anything multiplayer anymore. will work on that later.

Flyboy92