Fairchild Dornier 328JET's, anyone know of any good ones?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

After watching planes at KMKE yesterday saw a bunch of Midwest express Dornier jets and I've always been a fan of those lil puddle jumpers, just looking for either a good payware or a really advanced freeware, or of any other good short haul regional jets like that.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yeah saw that one eariler, but its the turboprob varation.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oops! Sorry, missed that one.
No Jet yet... I'll snoop around a little longer.

You've probably seen the one at Mike Stone's site?

http://www.pmstone.com/aircraft/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thanks for the link, downloaded it, its alright I guess I'm just totally spoiled by my payware aircraft, I'll guess I'll just be sticking to them. 🙂

Though once I get enough cash in FSPax I think I'll be picking up a ERJ, payware of course, that'll have to be my regional jet. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I admire your patience in earning cash in FSPax Clap

Me... I just rob da banks Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thanks for the tease without any info. Wink Doing my research now.

bbrriiaann Guest

this is offtopic but I have to ask... where did you get this aircraft because I really have been looking for it but cant find it can anyone give me a link?

Brian

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Which one, the eagle soft one?

It's not forsale yet, still in development.

Here's there site though.

http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the 328 is one of my favourite planes - it's a tad on the graceful side. i do prefer the prop, but i heard they're doing that too 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

They say are only making the Jet, and the first release won't have a FMC which kinda dissappoints me but at least I'll learn the plane before having to learn the FMC. I've always been a fan of them since 10 of them are based at my home airport.

The 328's that are operated by Air Wisconsin that I see all the time.

GUEST Guest

Guys I am looking for a payware Dornier (228 and 328J or turboprop). Does anyone know anyone?

Thank you....

P.S. I am also looking for the Saab2000 as well

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Holy crap you bumped up one of my first posts ever.

Anywhoo, there are no payware ones yet. Eaglesoft is STILL developing the one we posted above, but for now is only making the Jet.

As for the Saab, someone is making one, but its been taking forever I guess. Someone will let you know about that one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

saab 2000: www.bsmp.co.nz

released last week.looks the nuts but flies like nuts too 😛

sifneos Guest

Guys,

I am sooooo looking forward for the jet as well. I saw the screenshots and they look promising.....please people could you please make the turboprop as well? Pls include an FMS....so you can make it as real as possible....

thanks guys and I am looking forward for eaglesoft dornier....

P.S. I am also interesting for the saab 2000. I got the saab 340 and it looks great.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...