Navigator

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hi all,

I tried FS navigator and couldnt get my head around it but I cant find a trial version of FS build. Is it any good? Do the plans work well with vatsim? Is it worth the money?

Thanks 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I downloaded FS Navigator, I was never so confused before in my life.

No idea what FS Build is though.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

FSNAV is one of the best addons flight sim has ever seen.

I have been using it for over a year and have never looked back!

It's not that hard to work out- and 1 in 10 downloads are free. You can connect to multiplayer sessions with them and find out where other pilots are flying online, plus thier speed, height and direction etc.

The main reason I use it thought is because you can run it at full screen with out pausing the sim from running, and it has so many helpfull features you would never expect- like flying and landing the plane for you- if thats what you really want!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...