FS Repaint

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

There is a review on Avsim of FS Repaint at http://www.avsim.com/pages/0306/FSRepaint/FSRepaint.htm

In addition to the review, I'll add my two cents. It is absurdly easy to use and has the benefit of letting you see your "finished" work as you go, without having to load FS. It also modifies your aircraft.cfg and saves the new textures in the right place.

The downside is that it is not the most sophisticated editor and the default palette has too many "lolly pop" colors. Fortunately, it can be used with an external editor and you can change the palette.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I get FSRepaint last weekend but i hadnt the time yet to...''play'' with it seriously.As a first touch i have to tell that seems like an easy to use program.
Beware of my future repaints... Fear Fear Fear

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...