Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Project explore - New video :)

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

http://www.badongo.com/vid/69957

Please download and watch and post your comments. I made this video about a few weeks ago, but didn't have the time to host it or share it. I'll accept all comments and suggestions . 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Heyyy 😀 😀 😀 twistedsucker.Where have you been my friend?I have months to see you around.Im very happy for joinning us again. 🍻 🙂)

Your video is downloading this moment... 😉

Last edited by Greekman72 on Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

How do you dowload the link?? Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Clap Clap Clap I loved your video. I wish I could do that. Maybe one day I'll get Frapps and try. Great job! I liked seeing the Caravan, you don't see that much in videos. Good work. 🙂

Guesteru Guest

Loved your video. What's funny is I left the same time you did and came back the same time. I checked your past posts and you stopped coming here around August, same with me. And I finally decide to check back for one reason, becasue I remember you made that really nice sonique sky video back then I wanted to see it, and here you are with a new video just days before I came.

funny how things work out, great job on it, wonder where you learned how to make them so well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

kianok wrote:

How do you dowload the link?? Embarassed

There is a Blank which sais : Click here to Download up and litle right 😉

Twistedsucker you 've done a great job. 👍 Great editing.The Game Cam is a viewing utility?

To download it you have to wait....there's a timer unless you buy membership or something

Pro Member First Officer

Hey there Greekman, CRJCapt and Guesteru! Sorry about my absense, I have been a bit busy with stuff and haven't really had much time to go on the internet. I'll be posting more frequently around here, its very nice to have a good welcome back, thanks! And thanks for the comments!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

twistedsucker wrote:

Hey there Greekman, CRJCapt and Guesteru! Sorry about my absense, I have been a bit busy with stuff and haven't really had much time to go on the internet. I'll be posting more frequently around here, its very nice to have a good welcome back, thanks! And thanks for the comments!

No need to sorry.The most important is that you are ok and you come back 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks 😀

it would be nice if more people commented on my video 🙂