Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Project explore - New video :)

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

http://www.badongo.com/vid/69957

Please download and watch and post your comments. I made this video about a few weeks ago, but didn't have the time to host it or share it. I'll accept all comments and suggestions . Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Heyyy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy twistedsucker.Where have you been my friend?I have months to see you around.Im very happy for joinning us again. Cheers! Big Grin

Your video is downloading this moment... Wink

Last edited by Greekman72 on Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

How do you dowload the link?? Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Clap Clap Clap I loved your video. I wish I could do that. Maybe one day I'll get Frapps and try. Great job! I liked seeing the Caravan, you don't see that much in videos. Good work. Smile

Guesteru Guest

Loved your video. What's funny is I left the same time you did and came back the same time. I checked your past posts and you stopped coming here around August, same with me. And I finally decide to check back for one reason, becasue I remember you made that really nice sonique sky video back then I wanted to see it, and here you are with a new video just days before I came.

funny how things work out, great job on it, wonder where you learned how to make them so well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

kianok wrote:

How do you dowload the link?? Embarassed

There is a Blank which sais : Click here to Download up and litle right Wink

Twistedsucker you 've done a great job. Thumbs Up! Great editing.The Game Cam is a viewing utility?

To download it you have to wait....there's a timer unless you buy membership or something

Pro Member First Officer

Hey there Greekman, CRJCapt and Guesteru! Sorry about my absense, I have been a bit busy with stuff and haven't really had much time to go on the internet. I'll be posting more frequently around here, its very nice to have a good welcome back, thanks! And thanks for the comments!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

twistedsucker wrote:

Hey there Greekman, CRJCapt and Guesteru! Sorry about my absense, I have been a bit busy with stuff and haven't really had much time to go on the internet. I'll be posting more frequently around here, its very nice to have a good welcome back, thanks! And thanks for the comments!

No need to sorry.The most important is that you are ok and you come back Wink

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks Very Happy

it would be nice if more people commented on my video Smile