when was the last time for you?

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Being on an airliner that is.

For me was back in 1996
I went to Birmingham to Paris on a B 737. And from there on to a B 747 air France. All the way to India.

Well the fist time I went on a plane it was for me as if I hade been flying all my life. I knew what to do the works. Witch looking back was a little strange. But it was great fun I was felling a little sick at first being my first time, but other than that I was ok. But the big jumbo 747 was the best. I had a window seat I could see the engine on the wing 9 hour flight. 😛 😛

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

August 2004.B-737.LGAV to LGKR.

Odyssey Guest

October 2005; 737; Gatwick to Faro.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah last year about this time, Boeing 717, just like a city bus. 🙂

From KMKE to KRSW and then back again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i flew to gothenburg afb from stanstead. a lovely ryanair 737-400. great flight to sweden, perfect day and super smooth. that was last year.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

June 2005. KBOI to KMSP & KMSP to KBOI. Flew Northwest Airlines. Airbus A319/A320.

Ryan F. Guest

August, 2005. went on vacation to Hawaii (from New York)
stopped for 2 days in las vegas on the way back 😀

Flew Delta. Many many flights involved, lol.

KSWF-KCVG (CRJ-200)
KCVG-KLAX (757-200)
KLAX-PHOG (767-400)
-vacation-
PHOG-KSLC (767-400)
KSLC-KLAS (CRJ-700)
-2 days-
KLAS-KCVG (767-300)
KCVG-KSWF (CRJ-200)

lots of stops and starts.. just the way i like it! 👍

KSWF is Stewart International Airport in Newburgh, NY---10 miles from my house.

i love flying 😀😀😀😀😀

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

I hate flying...my last time on an airliner was last Thursday, it was a Canadair 500 (I think) from LAX to Phoenix, then right before that it was a 777 from London to LAX. In February I flew from London to San Sebastian (Spain) on a 738, in January I flew from Doha to Bahrain to Kuwait City to Frankfurt to Cambridge on an ancient L1011, it was a terrible, terrible flight. In September I flew from Cambridge to Buchareste to Doha in a 738. In August I flew from London to Switzerland in a 738, in July London to Washington D.C. in a A340, and thats my recent flight history...I hate flying.

My favorite flight was two years ago, almost to the day, a Delta 767 from Cambridge to Rome to Doha, the captain let me hang out in the cabin for most of the flight.

Last edited by Canyon (NoWorries) on Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

November 1st 2005
BMIbaby Cardiff to La Palma ( EGFF/LEPA) 😎

Bmibaby
Boeing 737-3Q8 ➡

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0603226/M/

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

October '05 easyjet Gatwick -> Barcelona
Great flight on the A319, brilliant aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

2nd March 2006 easy Jet B737-700 LPL-SXF and back SXF-LPL
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0559867/M/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

February 2006. Airbus A310 from Lisbon to Madeira.
March 2006. Airbus A320 from Madeira to Lisbon. 😀

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I fly EGGP to EGNS every few months.
Last time I went was January, it was on a Aer Arran ATR either 42 or 72 I cant remember.
Its only a short flight, between 25/35 mins depending on the weather.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Non-Airliner: February 2006
Airliner: August 2005

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Late March, 2001
KSEA - KATL Boeing 757 (I think)

KATL-KMEI EMB-120
KMEI-KLFT "

KLFT-KDFW EMB-120
KDFW-SEA Boeing 757 (again, I think)

It's been quite a while and I wasn't too interested at that time in what aircraft I was in. I was too busy checking things out outside the plane.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Well when I lived in England, we went on holiday aboard every year as back home it’s all kind of bland, so I have travelled in a fair few jet planes- including 8 trips from London to Auckland (26 hours)

My last jet flight was 2004 though, from Auckland to Heathrow via Kansai, (Osaka) Japan (and back) The only difference was that on the way back, we landed at Christchurch and had to take another flight up to Auckland which was really cool as we where in Air New Zealand 747, with about 20 passengers on board! We literally had the whole plane to ourselves and sat where ever we wanted, and got great aerial views of the whole country during the half hour flight.

I have obviously flown in some smaller privately owned aircraft in that time, but now that I live in NZ, there is beautiful scenery all around and I don't need to travel to other countries for holidays 😉

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

wow. ❗
thanks for all that. ❗
and cheekytrolly
Chief Captain
sounds like your blessed ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

2 weeks ago;2 times a 7 hour flight from charles de gaulles(paris) to dubai(united arab emirates)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...