Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👏 Go Airbus!

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Very Interesting - thanks for the link 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

yeah i heard about that, it needs 2500 before its certified though which at the moment looks to be late 2006 although i wouldn't be surprised if we don't see it until '07

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

yey Airbus. I can't wait until I'll see it one day, hopefully he'll land one day in Manchester. By the way is there any nice model of a380 in the net? I always have been downloading the one which everybody has with very little details, crappy textures and little impression of the size. I mean we have enough data at the moment and photos as well to do one good airplane. Anybody knows, iFdg, posky, pmdg?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sico2 wrote:

By the way is there any nice model of a380 in the net? I always have been downloading the one which everybody has with very little details, crappy textures and little impression of the size. Anybody knows, iFdg, posky, pmdg?

If you want freeware, neither iFDG nor Posky make them yet. I don't know which 'crappy' one you're referring to... the one by Robert Versluys is the best at the moment and if you choose one painted by Dirk Kiefer you should be happy.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=fs2004&SearchTerm=a380-800&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View

On the first page of this link you'll also find Flight Dynamics Updates. There are plenty of panels and soundsets available if you're not happy with the default ones.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I've also heard about this at the Airbus webiste.

I'm so proud of Airbus! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Does anyone know when the 787 is due to make its maiden flight??