Download: My Spash Screen Pack #1

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I have decided to create a series of FS2004 Splash Screen packs for you guys to download now I have got my hands on a copy of Photoshop CS and a layered template (Found here: http://www.wspilots.com///?page=4&action=file&file_id=1121 )

Pack #1's theme is "Real Aviation Heavies" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are photographs taken by myself at Auckland International Airport.

There is also one mystery screen that isn't included in the previews above, so you will have to download the whole collection in order to find out what it is 😉

I have put the 9 images into a zip file which you can download here:
http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/44150/CT_Splash_Pack_1.zip

The filesize is 5.38mb and comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

Please post feedback if you like them, and keep your eyes open for the next instalment!

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Cheeky you have done a remarkable job there.Congratulations. Clap Clap Clap 👍

I know someone who will love your special...offer... 😉

Im looking forward for the other Cheeky-Splash-Package.

I dont know if this could be done but such great splashscreens can easily hosted to a download section of a site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Thanks CT. Clap You did a great Job. I was going to pay you $5 for the screen shots but since they're free, I will donate the money to the Old Flight simmers retirement home. 😂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks guys!

Does anyone know what the "mystery" plane is yet?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

DC-3/C-47

Last edited by CRJCapt on Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total
Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Clap yep- well done!

Do you like it? I took a sight seeing flight on her round my city, inside it is done up like a luxery jet liner!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I love it. You are so lucky to have flown in her. I wish that I could fly in a DC-3. 🙂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I have a stack of photos from that flight, from inside and outside on the ground.

Prehaps I should have 3 serioes of Spash Screens, with #2 with a focus on GA and #3 all about the NZ Warbirds DC-3

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Thanks guys!

Does anyone know what the "mystery" plane is yet?

Of course Cheeky...thats why i told you for someone who would love your...special offer....and i was meaning about dear RadarMan.
Its well known that he likes DC-3s... ❤️

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Awesome splash screens CT, they're npw saved to my computer.

BTW, that DC-3 was beside the Waikato Aero Club in Hamilton yesterday, it was in for maintenance. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Nice Splash screens Cheeky!! 👍

You know which one is my favorite, right? 😛

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Spash Screen Pack #2 has just been uploaded here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/13153/download-my-spash-screen-pack-2/

I bet you liked the Aerolineas Argentinas huh Agus? 😉

I have just been going through my plane photos on my computer and found some more that I compleatly forgot I had, so that means there is gonna be heaps more pack's becoming ready for download in the next few days 😉

Heres a little preview of whats to come:

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Spash Screen Pack #3 has just been uploaded here:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/13173/download-my-splash-screen-pack-3/

Check out the new competition with it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I bet you liked the Aerolineas Argentinas huh Agus?

How did you know that?? 😂

Cheeky, I am now downloading Pack #3, and I can say that you are the master of Splash Screens! 😉 You've done an incredible work!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...