Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

stress call

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

Hello all,

How do I call for emergency landing ? .. in other words what key I need to hit, is it the the ' sign above the Tab key or some thing else?
If this question was asked in the past please pardon me and link me to that post.

Thank you.
Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

If you are using FS Passengers the manual tells you which button it is.

Pro Member First Officer

Can't I do it without it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

makonnenl wrote:

Can't I do it without it?

I think that in FS you cant call an emergency... Umm...

Pro Member First Officer

I fly only Cessna and short flights at this time. I assume that the prgrammers (Microsoft or other) forgot that a small plane has problems too. Shocked Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you can put in faults, but you can't declare an emergency Sad

what happens if you tune your transponder to the emergency signal though...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

what happens if you tune your transponder to the emergency signal though...

Unfortunately nothing Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is a serious missing part of FS(in my humble opinion).And also there is no interface between FSPax and ATC.And this is an FS problem.The FSPax ...understand what happens to FS,but not the opposite

I remember once i was flying with a Beechcraft Baron 58 and i was in an emergency landing with one engine,even though i had declare an emergency in FSPax the ATC order me to go around...!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

makonnenl wrote:

Hello all,

How do I call for emergency landing ? .. in other words what key I need to hit, is it the the ' sign above the Tab key or some thing else?
If this question was asked in the past please pardon me and link me to that post.

Thank you.
Embarassed

I once miss calculated fuel, so had to glide my 747 to land, when I was 8nm out I altered the FS clock forward 1 minute. This reset all other AI so had no problems with ATC for landing.