Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Omega-Air is now recruiting pilots

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Warning: The following is a commercial for Omega-Air Virtual Airlines.

Okay, you say, what the heck makes Omega-Air different than the umphteen zillion other VAs?!?

1. Omega-Air is a 21st century international version of Air America. We fly darn near anything from anywhere to anywhere. While we have a growing fleet in Omega-Air livery, if you just love that Emirates Air Airbus or other, we have ways for you to fly what you like.

2. We fly to interesting places. Major airports or out in the bush. We do it. And, if we haven't thought of your dream scenario, we have ways for you to fly it, and even submit it for inclusion in our standard missions/flights.

3. Like all good VAs, we have an automated pilot reporting (pirep) system. Report the flight you've just flown and it automatically appears in you flight log and the main mission board.

4. Like all good VAs, we have a fully functional forum and gallery.

Now, if that isn't enough to get your interest, we have a final incentive to joint. Well, you might call it a bribe. Until June 1st, all who join are considered founding members and start with the rank of Mission Commander, instead of coming up through the ranks of 1st Officer, Captain, Senior Captain and Mission Commander.

Where is it all happening?

Our site: http://www.omega-air.org
Sign-up page: http://www.omega-air.org/join.htm
Forums & Galleries: http://www.omega-air.org/community

Okay, what's the catch? You have to have a legal FS2004 and fly a minimum of once a month. We encourage Vatsim flying, but it isn't required and no one will twist your arm. Oh yes, I almost forgot. You must enjoy flying.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Nice classified ad. Smile

Is Omega air sticking strictly to cargo operations, or are they looking at expanding?

Pro Member Chief Captain

NoWorries wrote:

Nice classified ad. Smile

Is Omega air sticking strictly to cargo operations, or are they looking at expanding?

Cargo, Passenger, General Aviation, Corporate jet/turboprop, Helicopter. I suppose if you want to fly a blimp, we could accomodate it. Laughing A couple of our members are flying C-130s. As long as it is appropriate to the region/airports where you are flying. The idea behind Omega-Air is that a lot of people want to fly a variety of aircraft. We tried to create a scenario that would accomodate them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

IsaacN Guest

Nice site! And it wasn't until just now that I realized CrashGordon on FlyAway is the same person as Robin Frank on the VATSIM forums.

Pro Member Chief Captain

IsaacN wrote:

Nice site! And it wasn't until just now that I realized CrashGordon on FlyAway is the same person as Robin Frank on the VATSIM forums.

Yep, I have trouble figuring out which one I am. Laughing However, If you look at my sig here, it will all become clear. Wink

IsaacN Guest

Yeah, I can't belive I have not noticed that before Confused . I wonder what airport that is that allows passengers to load the plane when it's in position on the runway Very Happy Very Happy . Good luck with your VA!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

IsaacN wrote:

. I wonder what airport that is that allows passengers to load the plane when it's in position on the runway Very Happy Very Happy . Good luck with your VA!

...I wonder if your flying skills are so great as your observations... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Nice VA, I like the livery. In which country, if any, are you based in.