Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Missions?

Pappy55 Guest

I have read about the new structure and missions.. please tell me I will still have the freedom of the skies and not have to go where and fly what plane the game tells me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

In one of the videos linked in the fsx forum 🙄 someone states that "they have added mission based rolls in to the simulation"
My guess would be,if you want to fly missions you can,and if you just want to roam the skies you can 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Thats the whole reason I love FS. The freedom of taking off from London and heading to wherever you heart takes you. You most certainly don't have to follow inbuilt missions all though you can get scenarios etc. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

The freedom of the skies is yours in FS my friend. The world is at your very hand! Fly and be free young lad and don't be afraid to hook a left turn at Albuquerqe if you feel it! Go higher, further, faster!! It's cool to take a Boeing or Airbus wherever you choose. 😂

~~~~Boeing Jets, KINGS of the SKIES!!~~~~/depart.Hilo.-6.00hst.4Rarr.

Ryan F. Guest

giving someone a plane, the entire world, and the most realistic simulation ever is exactly what has gotten the microsoft people hundreds of millions of dollars. what makes you think they'd change the entire format of the FS franchise???

I'm not worried about anything, the FS guys at microsoft are gods in the gaming industry, if you ask me 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I think the concept of having missions as a part of FS is a new inclusion (yet something else you can do in FS without requiring an add-on) rather than a drastic change to its existing structure.

Pappy55 Guest

Thanks guys...
I guess I can rest in peace now knowing it will be ok.