Greekman72

Agus0404

Crash Gordon

SamIntel

CRJcapt

CheekyTrolly

Eagle3

PanAmerican

Once again good luck to you all and may the best shot win. If there are any errors on this please let me know imediately THANKS! This poll will run for 6 days ONLY.Some of these are a bit small because when Agus changed the size and gave me the URL's they did not work. sorry... Embarassed

Flyboy92

11 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You have done a great job Flyboy. ❗

I vote for CRJCapt. Clap Clap Clap

Congratulations to all the others for their great shots.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Please note! this is to vote for who gets to go to the "FINAL 3" we will then have another vote to see who wins overall. sorry about that. ALSO YOU CANNOT VOTE TO GET YOURS TO THE FINAL 3 BUT IF YOU MAKE IT YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOURS TO WIN!

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Some of these are a bit small because when Agus changed the size and gave me the URL's they did not work. sorry...

They didn't work? 😕 They work for me nicely. What did you get after you clicked on the URL's?

Oh well, I'm going to a different topic

You did a great job! However, you could make the last two screenshots bigger by clicking on them and then right click the image, select properties and then copy the URL.

BTW, may the best screenshot win. Good luck to all!

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

CRJcapt's screenie has nice crash effects, but to me radarman's shot looks more realistic.

my vote goes to radarman!

Many nice screenshots. great job flyboy 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I just post here in order to bring this poll back to top of posts.
The question is when it will finish?In the end of the month?
I would like to suggest to keep it monthly...From the number of votes seems that people like it... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Flyboy92 said that this poll will run for 6 days. The poll was made on March 24th so on March30th the poll should end. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Hey guys! Nice Screenshots! Sorry I couldnt participate in this one. Are there going to be any other screenshot contests coming up? Because I am ready to go!

Robbier 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes. We'll have on each month.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We have a fight(peaceful one) between RadarMan's and CRJCapt's shot.I like the suspence.... 😉

Pro Member First Officer

As of right now our 3 contestants battling to go to the final3 are Radarman Crj.Capt. Agus0404. remeber once the final 3 are chosen the entriess can vote for thier own picture the next poll will run for 2-3 days so we can get the april contest going. Hopefully we will have many more entries so we can reduce it to the final 8 and THEN the final 3. GOOD LUCK!

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer

Congratulaitons to our 3 finalists! our new poll wil come up! REMEMBER: Radarman, Agus0404, anc CRJ.capt. Can vote For their OWN PICTURES this time around this poll will last 3 days till april 1st. Then we shall have our CHAMPION good luck guys!

Flyboy92