FS Sky World

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Has anyone here tried FS Sky World? If yes what do you think of it?

For more information ➡

FS Sky World

I personaly think this is better than paaying £19.99 for Flight Environment Dont Know

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have you got any screenshots?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

Has anyone here tried FS Sky World? If yes what do you think of it?

For more information ➡

FS Sky World

I personaly think this is better than paaying £19.99 for Flight Environment Dont Know

I just download and install it Liono.As a first touch i have to say that i notice some improvment in clouds performance(i run FS in real weather)but i need some time to learn the instrunctions(im in flight this moment).It has a load of them.I have to run it in different times and weather conditions and i will inform you.

Thanks for let me know it.I will get some shots and post them here later Tailhook. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well here are some shots from the flight i fly this moment(unfortunately i cant change the time)The clouds are indeed more relaistic ➡

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the pics Greekman 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Thanks for the pics Greekman 👍

My pleasure but it wasnt the best i cant get.Promise i ll be more specify soon.I ll have to take some early morning or early evening shots and share it here.
As a first touch with this add-on i find it worth to test it...It gaves good resutls and also has a lot of alternatives views. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ive been using it for a while and I like it
The clouds are much better and you can choose from a number of preset cloud types

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Greekman, your screenshots are just wonderful!! The third one is sooo realistic! ❤️

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Greekman, your screenshots are just wonderful!! The third one is sooo realistic! ❤️

Thanks Captain Agus 👍
Its the Howard that makes the difference...LooooL 😉

Try FS Sky.Its worth the time.... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As i promise here are some more shoted over Sahara desert. ➡

You all should see what Chris has done with cloud textures in AS Graphics, a part of Active Sky v 6!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

You all should see what Chris has done with cloud textures in AS Graphics, a part of Active Sky v 6!

Who is Chris?
What is AS Graphics?
Where is a link to it?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Sweet! ❤️ Lovely screenshots 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Great screen shots, Greekman. 👍
Love the Howard aircraft also.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...