Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flight plan

Pro Member Trainee
vickysokhi Trainee

Hi Guys...

Hows every body..I am back after my vacations.... Guess what i met some real pilots on my trip to australia...I ask them about FMC ec i want to know more about that...So they tell me little bit but not al bec due to present situations we are not allowed in cockpitbut still I manage to sneak into the cockpit and see from my own eyes...and belive me the whole things amazed me alot...they show me there instruments and tell me about cockpit, autopilot landing etc and I ask them about the FMC they said that they enter the flight plan to the small but important box and thats it the FMC control every thing...

I am woundering if any body out hee can help me how to make or u can say create flight plans andinput that plan into the FMC

Hope to hear from you all soon...

Vik

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well since i dont like to see kindly posts to remain unanswered i would like to tell you that im happy for your great vacation-experience and same time that im very sorry because i cant help you at all. Dont Know

Probably your question stay unanswered for two reasons.Misunderstood(i doubt for this)or noone at this moment cant answer it(including myself of course...I have first learn what is FMC...)

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I think I understand want you want, to create and file a flight plan with the FMC (flight management computer). Unfortunately in default FS9 aircraft, there is no FMC but you can still create a flight plan from the startup menu and follow it in the GPS which is much like the FMC in many ways.
There are downloads with FMC's included such as
Arrow https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2790/fs2004-ifly-boeing-747-400/
Most payware also comes with an FMC, such as PMDG 737-600/700/800/900
Hopes this helps. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

I think I understand want you want, to create and file a flight plan with the FMC (flight management computer). Unfortunately in default FS9 aircraft, there is no FMC but you can still create a flight plan from the startup menu and follow it in the GPS which is much like the FMC in many ways.
There are downloads with FMC's included such as
Arrow https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2790/fs2004-ifly-boeing-747-400/
Most payware also comes with an FMC, such as PMDG 737-600/700/800/900
Hopes this helps. Very Happy

Thanks for enlighting me pilotwannabe Thumbs Up!