Menu keeps crashing :cry:

Rupz Guest

Yo, cn any1 help me, The problem occurs whenever i start a flight and i have to open the menu through the game to select an option, such as change Date+Time or Change Aircraft, The game and my computer completeley crashes, The mouse wont work and there is no way of quitting FS and i have to restart my machine.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insert the CD1 and choose the repair option.Give us more details about your system specs,what you have run before this problem appears etc. 😉

Rupz Guest

Ill give the repair thing a try thnx

Rupz Guest

I cnt seem to find repair on the disc, i forgot to mention i was using fs2004 or fs9

Rupz Guest

I dnt really know where to find my system specification, i would be very grateful if you could tell me where to find the info thnx

Rupz Guest

system specs...

Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service pack 2

Advent
3000 Series
AMD Athlon XP 2600+
2.80 GHz, 512 mb of Ram

I hope this can give you more insight into the problem if not you could tell me what elses You need and i will find it for you, if i am not replying, because im away or anything like that please contact me at golf-brav0@fsmail.net

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

When you instert the CD1 in you drive and FS screen appears you will see a Repair choice there.

Rupz Guest

im afraid it just brings up the four options;

Run

Uninstall

Web Connection

Registor Online
[/img]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Rupz wrote:

im afraid it just brings up the four options;

Run

Uninstall

Web Connection

Registor Online
[/img]

Hit run and see what will happens.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...