Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Major Problem

Odyssey Guest

The other day I downloaded the demo version of FSPax to see what it's like. I was really impressed but half an hour into the flight my computer crashes completely and I have no control over the mouse either. I restart my computer and the tower starts bleeping and the monitor doesn't turn on. The bleeping stops occasionally after I have unplugged it all but it doesn't sound like it's starting properly. Any ideas? Could it have been the download?

Sad Od

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

For must of us the dowload was secure and without problems.Try to start your systme in safe mode and cleanit from spams , also run your antivirus just in case.

Restore your system one day back is also another sollution.I dont think that FSPassengers can cause such a damage unless you are the lucky man of the month.... Sad

I also check FSPax FAQs section http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq but didnt notice something about your problem...

Last edited by Greekman72 on Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Do you know the make and model of your mother board?

If you can find this out then you should be able to work what fault the bleeps are indicating.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Another sudden thought.Try to clean up the fan and the heatsink of your CPU from dust etc.Maybe this bleeping comes from an overheating alarm.