Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

features

simulatorfan Guest

hi.
i havent got this game yet a b4 i do i want 2 know some details on the game so i dont waste money. i have looked on internet but found no features, like what planes u can use, airports included, stuff like that. i was wondering wether u cod tell me some stuff.

much appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You have take an answer in your other post.Please stay to the first one and ask anything else instead of create new post in all the forums.Its useles and dont help you getting answers.

simulatorfan Guest

sorry. im new 2 dis website u know. just wan get answers as soon as possible.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

simulatorfan wrote:

sorry. im new 2 dis website u know. just wan get answers as soon as possible.

Its ok.No problem.I was giving an advice in order to not be confused and confuse us too.Stay here and ask anything you want and you will get answers.

And another advice too.Patience is a gift. Wink

simulatorfan Guest

what plane is best 2 use which is alredy on the game?? if u no wot i meen.
is it an old plane, a civil plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
simulatorfan Guest

cheers. what do u think of dis game. /10

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

simulatorfan wrote:

what plane is best 2 use which is alredy on the game?? if u no wot i meen.
is it an old plane, a civil plane.

Its a matter of what you like most...Jets?Heavy Jets?Props?Vintage?Choopers?

I,for example,am a fan of vintage props.... Wink

simulatorfan Guest

vintage??? wot that. i havent got the game yet u c.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I love it. I don't call it a game. It's a flight simulation program. There are no points, levels or missions. You can't win or lose. There is no rank or progression of any kind so it's not a game in the usual sense. All of the default aircraft are Civil. You can download military aircraft but the weapons won't work. It's a Civil aviation simulation. There are thousands of add on aircraft, programs and enhancement files available, many free. There is another version called Combat Flight Simulator, should you feel the need to shoot someone down, but FS is only civilian. It's the best flight simulation program on the market. The new version, Flight Simulator 10 (FSX) should be in stores for Xmas 2006. Smile

simulatorfan Guest

i have seen screenshots of fs2004/ or fs9 i think people call it if im right/ and i dont see many jumbo jets if u like 2 call them that. they are all small civil planes if u know what i mean. am i right? does this game have a concorde or is it downloadable on this website?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you can fly any plane.

the selection both freeware and payware is massive.

payware planes are usually of astonishing quality and really sublime - quite a few freeware too.

the default planes are good to learn with - the learning curve is quite fast. you will learn a lot about how to fly, the basics of navigation and ifr flying.

you can fly pretty much anywhere. 20,000 airports or something in the game.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The Program comes with the Boeing 737, Boeing 777, Boeing 747 large jets. One of the great features of Flight Simulator 2004 is the Vintage or historical aircraft. It has The Spirit of St. Louis, the Vega, the Wright Flyer, the DC-3, the Piper Cub just to name a few. I don't think these vintage aircraft will be in the next version. Smile

simulatorfan Guest

i herd it was only 9 planes or something? is that correct.

simulatorfan Guest

on fs2004 i have heard u can do exploring around the world but are there options when u have 2 do routes as such. like u must travel from uk to usa. can u do that in this simulation?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Flight Simulator comes with 15 different aircraft. You can fly wherever you want and whatever you want, throughout the entire world. Check out the website. Smile

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/

simulatorfan Guest

thanks. sounds good.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

Wall Bashing

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ROFL

simulatorgames=good Guest

where do u guys like 2 fly too the most. i like australia

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Global.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I usually fly around the UK, as it's pretty cool to pilot aircraft into airfields where you've been in real life. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

USA for me, I love Hawaii. Smile

simulatorgames=good Guest

what do u guys want from fsx?
i heard there are more than 24,000 airports!
i saw a GREAT pic of new york i think it was

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You can read 2000+ desires for FSX here
Smile

simulatorfan Guest

can you see passengers in this simulation or are they there, but, not there if you know what i mean.

can you also open doors in this and see the gates and everything when at an airport.

hinchyooples Guest

you canot see passengers, but you can have them simulated via FSpax.

as to the latter: yes to all.