push back turning

john parry Guest

Iv'e followed the instructions on the kneepad, and whatever variation I use, I can't get the tail to turn left or right during a pushback

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I also have this problem, I've had this game for two years and have never figured it out, hopefully someone will have the answer. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

When you pushback you can turn by hit Shift+P+1 or Shift+P+2 for the opposite direction.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

To push back, hit [Sift+P] to start and to stop. To turn, hit [1 or 2] on the main keyboard not the keypad. It will take a few seconds to turn. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Or there are different gauges you can download to control the pushback.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

To push back, hit [Sift+P] to start and to stop. To turn, hit [1 or 2] on the main keyboard not the keypad. It will take a few seconds to turn. 🙂

This is obviously more specific than mine. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Doyley wrote:

Or there are different gauges you can download to control the pushback.

One of the gauges mentioned

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=rcbgh-40.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...