SearchSearch 

take off

guest Guest

hi.

i am having trouble taking off seeing as i only just got this game and i was wondering how.

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

follow the basic lessons 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I got a question about cruising altitude, but it's only a litle question so i didnt bother starting a new thread.... if the destination im going to is about 140 nautical miles, what is the required altitude to cruise at and hence my cruising speed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

It's pretty simple. On jets just pull up your throttle quadrant, advance the throttles slighlty, then engage the TO/GA switch and this sets the correct thrust. Rotatation is obviously different depending on aircraft type, weight, flap settings etc. but its usually in the region of 135-160Kts. For smaller aircraft I just put throttles to 90% and then rotate at about 65-70Kts.
PW

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Mc_GaNgStA wrote:

I got a question about cruising altitude, but it's only a litle question so i didnt bother starting a new thread.... if the destination im going to is about 140 nautical miles, what is the required altitude to cruise at and hence my cruising speed.

140 nautical miles is quite short so you'll proably wanna cruise at about 14000-16000Ft or possibly even less. Cruising speed for jets will probably need to be about 280Kts.