Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

End of an era

Odyssey Guest

Unfortunately, my computer is busted and it seems that it is unrepairable. I don't have the finances to buy a new on so it would appear that my FS career is over before it has really begun.
All I can say Gentlemen is that it has been a privilege flying with you. I'll drop in from time to time to see how things are going but I see no use of this site without the facilities to fly. The powers that be have taken away my wings Sad Sad Take it easy fellas.
This is odyssey, signing off. Tomato

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sad Sad Sad

I feel very sad about your leaving OD for the simple reason that you are one of the guests which has prove that guests(like you) are valiable parts of this site.

Im very sorry for your systems problem.But what make it unrepairable?

Good luck and remember that you are always welcome here !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Odyssey,
Your wisdom and wisecracks are always welcome here on Flyaway, and we will all surely miss you. It is truely sad to see you go, but in order to keep running, unfortunately, we are at the mercy of technology, and if proves to be too much of an obstacle, well, hopefully time will mend. Pop by every now and then to say hello. Always look to the skies, for eventually, hope will fly overhead Wink -- S'long Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sorry that you have to leave. I hope that things change so that you can return. Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

It's very sad to seey you go, Odyssey. Sad

Remember this: Once you have gotten your wings you will never lose them again.

Good luck to you.

Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's a shame to lose something that you enjoy.
I hope that you find a way to repair or replace it soon, until then... Thumbs Up!

Radar