mouse pointer probs

f24me Guest

When in flight deck mode ready for take off and when flying the mouse pointer flickers so fast its impos to locate switches etc.this only happens on the flight deck.in all other situations in fl/sim2004 menues etc all is fine
I have replaced ,mouse, graphics card, increased ram by 1 gig,replaced disk 4, reloaded all software, all there is left to do is replace the joystick,
at the moment I am using a cyborg 3d gold.g,carg is a gforcexfx 6600
can anyone help its driving me nuts

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Ensure that you have Direct X (9.0c).
Update Windows.
Check your mouse properties for any incorrect or conflicting settings.
Unplug all joy stick and other devices.
Disconnect the keyboard to see what happens.

Go to Device manager, click on mouse, properties, Advanced settings, uncheck-Fast Initialization.

That's strange that it only happens in the cockpit. I would say to reinstall FS and reinstall you mouse but you've done that. May have to reinstall Windows, if you haven't already.😕

Pro Member Trainee
tondav3137 Trainee

Thanks for all your help. prob solved- has instructed went to desk top settings-advanced-troubleshooter-hardware excelarator, instructed to move setting two stopes to left, I was already on this setting ,so I moved to full setting now all is fine.
Best regards to all.
tondav3137

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for let us know and welcome to Fly Away. ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums tondav3137! 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...