Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Voice Buddy

Greg1138 Guest

Hey - anyone use this programme to control FS2004? Is it any good? Are there any similar programmes that you experts might recommend?

Pro Member First Officer
jeffb57 First Officer

don't get it, it doesn't do anything that intresting

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

What does it do??? Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
jeffb57 First Officer

it is a program that uses a headset so you can tell the computer to do. for example, during take-off, you can just say"flaps 0", and the flaps will go up so you can concentrate on flying. that is about all it does.

Jeff

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jeffb57 wrote:

it is a program that uses a headset so you can tell the computer to do. for example, during take-off, you can just say"flaps 0", and the flaps will go up so you can concentrate on flying. that is about all it does.

Jeff

I have to admit that sounds interesting to me. Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain

I agree GM. Is there a website for this 'voice buddy', I might investiagte.

Greg1138 Guest

I just clicked the advert banner at the top of this page....it circulates back round to it eventually.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Someone buy it and report back to us how well it works. Years ago I had Dragon Speak to control my PC via voice commands. After all the training it still would enter the wrong words half the time. I removed it and have never used another voice operated program. That was years ago, I hope that the technology has improved but I'll wait for proof. Smile

Pro Member First Officer
jeffb57 First Officer

trust me, you get bored of it after a few days

Pro Member Chief Captain

What makes you say that??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy