Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

fellow va pilots

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

flying for delta virtual, kcvg to kind, anyone here have this route too?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

jeffb57 wrote:

flying for delta virtual, kcvg to kind, anyone here have this route too?

Personally, I am not a member of Delta VA, nor have I ever flown this route, however, I'd be interested in hearing the outcome of your flight Wink -- Thats if you have time Wink

Pro Member First Officer

crosscheck, i would be happy to tell you of my flight, and of delta virtual. my flight was routine until landing at indianapolis. i was cleared to land, but there was a 747 on the runway and i was forced to make a long and complicated 10 minute go-around. after that i landed normally and i am shutting down now.

as for delta virtual, it is an excellen va. you can choose your own routes, and you only have to file one PIREP every 3 months to remain active. it has a great fleet, and it is a member of a group of v.a.s' where membership to one is membership to all. you can also work through the ranks by hours flown. did i mention its free? you have to take a small entry exam and get a 70% on it, but its pretty easy. i hope you will join and look out for DL575, that is my delta virtual id.

good luck,

Jeff

Pro Member First Officer

jeffb57 wrote:

crosscheck, i would be happy to tell you of my flight, and of delta virtual. my flight was routine until landing at indianapolis. i was cleared to land, but there was a 747 on the runway and i was forced to make a long and complicated 10 minute go-around. after that i landed normally and i am shutting down now.

as for delta virtual, it is an excellen va. you can choose your own routes, and you only have to file one PIREP every 3 months to remain active. it has a great fleet, and it is a member of a group of v.a.s' where membership to one is membership to all. you can also work through the ranks by hours flown. did i mention its free? you have to take a small entry exam and get a 70% on it, but its pretty easy. i hope you will join and look out for DL575, that is my delta virtual id.

good luck,

Jeff

for got the web adress, its http://www.cpavirtual.org/Delta/index.asp

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Well thank you very much Wink -- I'll be sure to take a good look, and I'll let you know how it goes Very Happy