Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The one thing that makes me smile the most!!

King flyer Guest

My yonger cousin who is 11 and my other cousins which are 7 and 12. The one thing that makes me smile is that my yonger cousins always call me dan the flyer and they love being with me. I ocasionly take them for a flight. They seem to look up to me becouse im a pilot. that does make me smile. They always ask to come round and come with me to the airfield. They now wish to become a pilot like me! That realy does make me smile.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Congratulations for this nice and sweet family story between you and the innocent young cousins-childs...but i have some difficulties to understand what makes you post it....Just for what it sais or you also want to tell us that you are a pilot.... Question

Anyway congratulations for being a pilot and for your cousins that admire you.... Rolling Eyes

Dan the flyer Guest

Well i have passes ppl and i fly mostly on the weekends and thats when my cousins come russing round. I have found that my pilot training(ppl) was the most expesnsive part of my training. The intrument training cost alot less.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

That's great Dan. Sometimes the smallest things can make us feel the best. I'm a big kid myself, I enjoy many little things in aviation. I still love to see a Cessna 172 fly by. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Well it's good to see that being a pilot doesn't just introduce us to the biggest part of the world Wink -- In your case, it brought you closer to family, rather than away from it, as we all presume to be the case, in general, (at least i did Rolling Eyes ) -- I'm very happy to hear that it has worked to your benefit Wink