SearchSearch 

Condolezza Rice in Liverpool and Blackpool

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

As many of you UK guys know, this night Rice landed at Liverpool John Lennon airport. And I have been wondering if anyone has any information/photos of the plane that she arrived with? Is this AF1 B757 or anything else, I can't imagine her flying the 'jumbo'. too big for her isn't it? Anyone knows when is this plane about to leave? Some shots or ATC scans would be nice, and maybe even possible done by me if I only had the info. Everyting is being kept in secret.. 😕

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I believe the equivalent of our government cabinet, in the US, fly in a 757, but if she came straight from America, then I doubt it would be a 757 as it can't fly that distance Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... I think it was Blackburn and not Blackpool 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have searched for every picture I could find of Sec'y Rice's plane I could find. Unfortunately, the pictures never show the whole plane. The only thing I can be certain of is that it is not a 767 because the landing gear doesn't have the triple set of wheels.

Does the USAF have any tri-jets in their Air Force Two fleet?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

It was a C-32A or B757. Search for 98-0001 at Airliners.net. Actually watched this land on my SBS-1 system

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

You appear to be correct. I did some more research and found tht the C32 does have the range for the flight.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

Thanks you guys for info, already found a post on airliners.net http://www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/2692801/ I wonder when is she coming back... Maybe I'll drop by the airport and look for some nice pic opportunities. But probably won't see much,