Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Accout Created, just unable to log in... arg!

Sphagnum1 Guest

K, so I'm annoyed. Several weeks ago I payed and signed up for an accout. Couple days later, I got my email saying I was set up and ready to go. I've been commenting around here a bit under the name Sphagnum1 because my username "Sphagnum" is registered.... I just can't get in!

My password doesn't work. So I did the "lost password" thing twice now and the latest temporary password that I've gotten is "bavconor" but it won't work either. Can someone else test the username: Sphagnum and the password: bavconor for me and make sure it's not just me?

Stupid automated email sends me a new password that doens't work...

And yes, I've emailed flywaway about the problem a while ago and havn't gotten a response...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nope, doesn't work, I even added the "1" and it didn't work. Try again.

Radar

Sphagnum1 Guest

Try what again? The lost password thing? I've gotten my original password plus two "lost passwords" and all three have failed. I'll try it again just because I don't know what else would work, but I don't believe it's a password problem. There's something else weird about my account....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sphagnum1 wrote:

Try what again? The lost password thing? I've gotten my original password plus two "lost passwords" and all three have failed. I'll try it again just because I don't know what else would work, but I don't believe it's a password problem. There's something else weird about my account....

Sorry, I mean get another password.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

i totally know how you feel sphagnum1, my account was appearently activated within 24 hours of my payment (february 4th).

however, for whatever nutty reason I couldn't login for almost a month.. my name and password worked for the first time just the other day! Dont Know

...so all I can tell you is just be patient!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You got it all wrong guys (and excuse my sarcasm).

Get into the habit of burning insence day and night, create a little shrine for Mr. Flyaway, get into the habit of sacrificing live goats on a regular basis -- interspersed with the occasional live virgin, sign over all of your wordly possesions to Flyaway, pledge eternal allegiance and whatever else you might come up with, add it for good measure!

For goodness sake, some method's bound to work Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation