Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Battlefield 2

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

IM GETTING BATTLEFIELD 2 FOR MY B DAY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ive wanted this game for a very very long time and finally i am getting it!!! Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

well it's an excellent game, you'll enjoy it Very Happy

hey are you going to play online? perhaps we could shoot at each other some time! Laughing Wink

my BF2 tag is: X6insane6X

see you there! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Same Here,I got it the day it came out!I'm a battlefield 2 crazy guy,and I got the expansion and the bosster pack the day it came out!My online name is:
Speed_flier
I got 3715 points.Can't wait for us to shoot at each other! Laughing Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Shocked change of plans Sad shop was out of battlefield 2. getting 1942 instead Very Happy Very Happy still good!

Pro Member Captain

the entire battlefield franchise is excellent Very Happy

just the idea that they're giving you a gun, putting you on a battlefield, and saying "ok.. do what you want!" is amazing!

best battle games ever! (in their category)

i have all of em.. 1942, vietnam, and BF2.. with all the expansion packs .. heh. im a nut on these things Embarassed

since i got the new computer tho.. only BF2 is installed on my computer.. tryin to save hard drive space. .. vietnam is excellent. with the huey.. i used to just forget about the battle and joyride around in my huey Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

ah.. memories

well have fun with your game mate! Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain

All great.and now dice just reavieled bf 2142.In the future. Very Happy What's your favorite server,pilotguy?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

the entire battlefield franchise is excellent Very Happy

just the idea that they're giving you a gun, putting you on a battlefield, and saying "ok.. do what you want!" is amazing!

best battle games ever! (in their category)

i have all of em.. 1942, vietnam, and BF2.. with all the expansion packs .. heh. im a nut on these things Embarassed

since i got the new computer tho.. only BF2 is installed on my computer.. tryin to save hard drive space. .. vietnam is excellent. with the huey.. i used to just forget about the battle and joyride around in my huey Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

ah.. memories

well have fun with your game mate! Cheers!

Hey you Aficionados how about some links, some of us don't even know what you're talking about. I don't mind flying a bit of combat myself, you know. Damn it, stop the secrecy!! Hit with Chair

Pro Member Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing
Battlefield 2!probably the best combat game ever!It's far to much to explain here try this:

www.planetbattlefield.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

When I'm not playing FS I'm playing BF2 with my Clan, you can look for me anywhere as |SeSo| SoloTwo.

Pro Member Chief Captain

What's your clan?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

|SeSo|

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

cant wait----cant wait---- Wall Bashing

im counting down to thursday....
1 down-3 to go Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain

be patient,even if you can't! Very Happy I had the same wait.

Last edited by hms_endeavour on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain

by the way,how many points do you have,solotwo,what's you rank?

besides aviation, and occasional BF2.. i am a big WWII buff.. i love anything WWII... i took a half-year course last year in high school and it bored me because i knew everything already, lol.. at least it was an easy grade. Laughing

i am in a clan in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
my tag is Ssgt.Osborn (yes.. i am a staff sargeant Very Happy)

hmm.. i havent played in over a month tho.. i might leave the clan Confused

Pro Member Captain

OOPS!! DIDNT REALIZE I WAS LOGGED OUT... that last post was me!!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

day 2 down. thursday is getting closer!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I forgot that I need two badges yet to get to First Sergant, only been playing since Decemberish. Just realized I got a high score of 230 at one point of time, neato.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

its wednesday people! that means 1 more day and the game is all mine!!! Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain

we're waiting impationtly with you! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain

shall we organize a game online for flyaways only sometime??? Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

ahhhhhh Censored
it didnt come in the mail.... thats online purchasing for ya. we must all continue to wait and im sure you will all comfort me through this hard time..... Big Grin

Pro Member Chief Captain

JUst wait,it'll make your joy even better when you get it!patience! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

wait..... the worst word ever Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain

under certain circumstances,YES!!!

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

alright guys just found out its coming on monday now Sad Sad but atleast i know for certain it will be coming soon-i hope Confused

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

well guys tomorow is the big day.....
if it doesnt come again someones gonna pay Twisted Evil and this time-its personal Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain

LOL Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

well guys tomorow is the big day.....
if it doesnt come again someones gonna pay Twisted Evil and this time-its personal Evil or Very Mad

Tomato

Not me though of course! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

guess what came in the mail!

Pro Member Chief Captain

WOW!Happy present!So,after all is it bf2 of bf1942?Have a great time with it! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

1942 only-having a blast playing it anyway!!!! Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave