Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

twice is better

grasshoper Guest

Can anyone please tell me how to install CFS2 twice on one PC? I have to many aircrafts and program is shutting down.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have it but can't you move the aircraft folder out of the main folder and still be able to access it.
Then it would load faster.

No you can't load it twice unless you add another hard drive with a different operating system.
You have XP now use 98SE on the other, you probably have the software left from an older computer, just don't use 98ME, it was the worse OS they had.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

grasshoper wrote:

Can anyone please tell me how to install CFS2 twice on one PC? I have to many aircrafts and program is shutting down.

The amount of aircraft will not cause your program to shut down. What can shut down your program is an add-on (scenery, missions or a particular aircraft) which is not fully compatible, lacks a fix or has bugs.

grasshoper Guest

Thanks RadarMan. I have only one hard drive so I will have to find way around it.
I hope you are right, Tailhook. I did take few aircrafts out of the game and the program started to function again. Perhapse I found the bad one by chance. I.m still thinking that perhaps there is something wrong with my system setings and maybe I could improve it. Would you know if I can make it runing smooder and how?
How many aircrafts can one have in a game and how big can be your Gaugaes folder?
Thanks again for your time man.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The amount of aircraft you can have in the game is only limited by the size of your hard-drive. The same applies to the size of your gauges folder.