Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The Best Plane model!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys i was downloading a plane model witch is B707, and finely i got one, this plane model is awesome. It has all the things like in real, the cockpit is cool too, it has deferent sides ofa pilot seats, and u can chose a cockpit that u wanna fly with, u can be Pilot, Co pilot and enginier pilot witch is the best. Guys check it out, thats cool!!!

Thats the link and dont forget to sign in. 😛 have a good (Voyage!!!)

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Thanks for the link -- Very much appreciated 😉

Pro Member First Officer

😀 😀 😀 No problem, I highly recomand that plane model u will not forget my wards. 😂

Pro Member First Officer

Guys listen if the link didnt work so go to www.flightsim.com then make an accound and go file library and look for a boeing 707 BOAC : the file name is 707436v2.zip that should work sorry about that

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the update on the link tiger, makes the search a bit easier 👍

Pro Member First Officer

hehe yea i know sorry about that but realy i am seriose try that plane its awesome!!!

Sphagnum1 Guest

I downloaded this plane the other day and installed it. I am very impressed. It's something I would have expected to have to pay for. Very complex, you have to be willing to spend some time learning how to fly the good old fasion way instead of letting auto pilot take over from nose-up to T-100ft from touchdown... It's a great learning experience for those of us who don't really know how to fly Wink