Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

C-5 Galaxy crash at Delaware airport.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

I've just read an article about a C-5 Galaxy crashing with 17 people on board. does anyone have more information about it? USAF refuses to give any information if any of the crew survived. There is a picture of the plane on the ground with the nose and part of fuselage broken off from the rest of the machine.

There's the article in french http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20060403/CPMONDE/604031015/1030/CPMONDE

Don Wood Guest

"USAF refuses to give any information if any of the crew survived. "

Not really. Every news article I've read says clearly that all on board survived.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

ok, I see you like to share your criticism with others but maybe some more examples of links and more information? that'd be nice

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Sico2 wrote:

ok, I see you like to share your criticism with others but maybe some more examples of links and more information? that'd be nice

He wasn't making a criticism. He was stating a fact. What I'd like to know is where the nonsense about the USAF refusing to comment on the fate of the crew came from? It was on the news here within an hour of its occurance with the informatiion that there were no fatalities and only minor injuries.

And, by the way, there is a whole page of links on google.