Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

apology

Pro Member Captain
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) Captain

hey everyone.. it was brought to my attention that the IP address of that "guest" that was posting nasty things about me matched my own IP address.

let me just say that regardless of what you may think, i swear i had nothing to do with it. i wouldn't do something so stupid and foolish as to pose as someone picking a fight with myself.

i dont know for sure yet.. but i am almost positive it is my little brother. he uses this computer also, and we're always picking fights with each other.

i feel it is my duty to apologize for his completey immature behavior. i'm going to put a password on this computer from now on, so this will hopefully not happen again. (unless my brother decides to get his computer fixed.. Confused)

whether you choose to believe me or not is up to you, but i respect all the members here at flyaway, especially those with authority like radarman, greekman, crashgordon, etc.. And i wouldn't risk losing your trust over a stupid game. thanks for your attention.

your fellow member
pilotguy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I believ you my friend - just a misunderstanding. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I completley trust pilotguy,i mean,why should someone insult himself?I completly trust pilotguy44...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

First of all dear pilotguy44 neither me neither CrashGordon(as i know Wink )have any authorities in this site.Dear RadarMan is a Moderator (thanks God Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down )

As about the small incident i bet that none here need you to apologize.We know very well that you are a great guy and a great addition to our site.

Although i have to admit that i had to laugh about little brothers games(if he was the one who made it) Laughing Laughing Laughing
I was the little brother of my home and i remember myself do such things(of course there was no Internet this wonderful years)and enjoy hearing my older sister screaming when she discovers my innocent(not all the times Twisted Evil )traps... Wink

Relax and fly.There is no reason to worry about anything. Wink Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

PG44,

I haven't been watching things closely enough to be sure what happened, but since you have a little brother, you have my sympathy. Laughing

Now, I'll take the rest of the day to figure out what I missed. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Captain

lol.. not much, just a little brother prank concerning a post by a guest on this site.. ugh.. brothers, sometimes you love em.. sometimes you feel like ripping them apart Twisted Evil

thanks for your support everyone Very Happy Thumbs Up!

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

i believe you pilotguy, you should hit your brother (if he is younger)

Pro Member Captain

dont worry jeff, that's done on a daily basis, lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

First of all dear pilotguy44 neither me neither CrashGordon(as i know Wink )have any authorities in this site.

One could be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

First of all dear pilotguy44 neither me neither CrashGordon(as i know Wink )have any authorities in this site.

One could be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

I dont think that it deserves further comments dear Tailhook.Lets stay focus to the real meaning of pilotguy's post.

The infallible arbiter has spoken. Wilco Sir!

I find it peculiar how some members have a tendency to go off topic at any time they see fit, yet just as erratically decide that the same behaviour is not acceptable when it is not initiated by themselves and therefore doesn't serve their own purpose.

If this trend continues, our real Moderators will soon be redundant.
I for one am not looking forward to that day.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It will be better my friend if you use your real ID and if you have any objections about anything we can discuss it further via PMs.

We are men and i think that its bad to hide behind anonymity Exclamation

Friendly to you of course Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Don't jump to conclusions. I was experimenting with another browser, hence the glitch. Again, not everybody is as perfect as some.

I resent the notion that I would have to hide behind anonymity Exclamation
In fact, I regard this as an outright insult.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

PM please if you have any problem. Exclamation
Obviously you understand that i didnt know that it was you.
Of course this doesnt change anything. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

So I'm not that far off the mark after all Mr. Arbiter.

You are the one who decides who should send a PM and you are the one who decides who is having a problem.

I take it you have closed this topic now for good?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love you too... Wink Laughing

Relax my friend. Very Happy

Apologize to you and to all the others for all the confusion i create.Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Okay, try and figure this one out:

How relaxed do you think I am after having taken 32 tabs of Valium? Sleep Sleep Sleep ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Try to spoil some of them in a litre of beer and drink them.Then create a flight over Afganistan,or Colombia, in low altitude and check the results.After this you are going to sleep like a baby... Wink

Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Don't jump to conclusions. I was experimenting with another browser, hence the glitch. Again, not everybody is as perfect as some.

I'm sure it does. Heaven forbid that your wisdom might be attributed to someone else.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

funny how these little rifts follow certain members around Smile

oops, i meant to post this as a guest... dammit

Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

funny how these little rifts follow certain members around Smile

oops, i meant to post this as a guest... dammit

Twisted Evil

To quote a famous philosopher from Greece, Looooooooooooooool!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

I'm sure it does. Heaven forbid that your wisdom might be attributed to someone else.

You can always count on "The Righteous One" to chime in. What a terrible affliction boredom must be.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

A terrible affliction indeed, look what has happened to you, constantly trolling around looking for someone to have an arguement with.

Maybe you could tell us about boredom? Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

...oh yes, I forgot about the effects of alcohol ROFL