Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

flight plan help

Pro Member First Officer
Ben (eagle3) First Officer

im trying to do a tour of north america, but as soon asi get past a certain number of way points FS crashes. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad does any one know whats wrong Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Um make seperate flight plans from and to every airport you plan to land at. Unless you're doing it non stop, and in that case I wanna know how that's going to work.

Pro Member First Officer
Ben (eagle3) First Officer

ok i will try that and hope works Very Happy (by the way i'm goin' to be flying i a dream fleet baron) Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah, great plane, love mine. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

eagle3 wrote:

im trying to do a tour of north america, but as soon asi get past a certain number of way points FS crashes. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad does any one know whats wrong Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

I have notice it too.Seems that FS cant accepts unlimited number of separate waypoints for one flight plan.(probably has to do with the size of the creating flight plan file-i haven't search it,just a guess Dont Know )
Personally i add until 10 waypoints and its great.Then you can continue by creating a new flight plan. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hopefully we won't have the same problem with FSX! Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Hopefully we won't have the same problem with FSX! Shocked

We shall see.... Umm...