SearchSearch 

Favorite Long-Range Airliner

What long-range airliner do you favor the most?
Boeing 777
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Boeing 747-400
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Boeing 767-400
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Airbus A380
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Airbus A340
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Airbus A330
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ilyushin IL-96
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

i gave you guys plenty of options to choose from there... even added that russian one for some different taste. 😀 ..i didn't include older aircrafts such as the 707 or DC-10. modern aircrafts only on this poll.

i vote 767-400 .. something is really catching about her appearance ❤️
...A340 and 777 were close runner-ups 😉

14 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have never try to fly with these crafts except the B-737(not listed) that i manage to land it before runway starts.Unfortunatelly the runway starts right after the sea... Embarassed 😂 😂 😂

Anyway if one day i understand that these are heavy commercials and not floatplanes i would like to fly with an A-330...some day...maybe 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

A330 ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

good old Ilyushin: built to defend the motherland!!(and transport people)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Guess which one I voted for. 😉

Pro Member First Officer

ha ha.. it's not the A340.... is it?? 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Are we voting on looks or what we would like to fly in because we've never had the pleasure?

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

You did forget the L1011, that's a modern airliner!

It actually wouldn't have been my choice anyway. I'd have to say that the 744 is my favorite, since I've had more fun with that aircraft than any other previous ratings I've had from UVA. I am really amazed by the 777 though, and really loved my trip to Hawaii in the 767 recently, so I'm torn!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Are we voting on looks or what we would like to fly in because we've never had the pleasure?

If this could be helpful to you i vote for both reasons. 😉

Vote with your way and if you find it necessary you can post the reason of your vote.

I hope i help you my friend. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

If this could be helpful to you i vote for both reasons. 😉

Vote with your way and if you find it necessary you can post the reason of your vote.

I hope i help you my friend. 😀

The problems I'm increasingly having with your posts - and I'm not being sarcastic or nasty - I find myself trying to figure out whether your post is to be understood cryptically or not.

At this stage, the A-380 is not my favourite regarding looks.
At the same time it would certainly be my favourite to enjoy as a passenger asap.
But... as I obviously haven't had the pleasure yet, how can I possibly know that it is indeed my favourite?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No my friend.
In this 3000 and more posts i have done to this great site i had never made a cryptically one except maybe some of the funny ones which i had use some alternative ways to express my thought in order to make people laugh or have fun. 😉
The way i act in real life is the same with the way i act here too.I hate everything has to do with encrypted and underground thoughts and actions so i cant do it myself.

Dont be so suspicious dear Tailhook.
Relax and enjoy the good side of this site and its members.Everything is all right,crystal and clear.

Thats truly friendly to you. ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Roger wilco Sir!

I had better brush up on my english I guess.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

I think greekmans way of talking is cool and your right it sounds a bit mistical. (No offence intended but sounds a bit like Yoda!)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Obviously i have problems on using English language but its impressive how can i do tricks with a language i cant speak fluently.

Can anyone explains this to me because i think that im going to be mad here,and it will be the first time.Evil or Very Mad
I dont fell offended but from the other side i dont want my posts translated with different meaning than this i really have in mind.

It was wrong from my side trying to help ,friendly and with good willing ,dear Tailhook.

Deeply sorry. 😞

pilotguy44
I feel that i have to apologize to you and to the rest posters for hijacking your interesting poll.Really sorry about it. 😞

Pro Member First Officer

greekman72 wrote:

pilotguy44 I feel that i have to apologize to you and to the rest posters for hijacking your interesting poll.Really sorry about it

no worries greekman.. posts tend to get off topic anyway 😉

also...

originalgrunge wrote:

You did forget the L1011, that's a modern airliner!

Not exactly.. the L1011-500 (long-range version) first flew in 1978. 😕

..and look at the L1011 flight deck... it's pretty outdated.