Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Beginners

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

Hi,
I am the author of the topic "confused" below. I didn't know squat about va's but now i do thanks to Alpha Blue Virtual Airlines. I found them very nice and friendly and ideal for beginners. If you have no experience of VA's and are looking to get some visit www.flyva.net/aba
have fun!
Lenin Group Wave

The website doesn't work

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

works for me 🙂

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

are you thinking of joining?

I dont know, what is it like?

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I actually am thinking of it, but I don't know when to start.. is it complicated?

edit: ok I just signed up now.. dunno how VA's work or anything though.. have no idea. what do I do now lenin?

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

ok. First of all, welcome to alpha blue. It is simple really. All you do is complete one of the flights in the routes section in the plane shown (it doesn't even have to be in alpha blue livery) and enter its details into the PIREP section. Within 48 hours your pilot hours will go up. Every month or so there is online flying sessions. You don't have to have any experience of va's- i don't!!! It is simple and easy and is growing fast. look for me on the pilots list and on the forum under the name Eliott.
Have fun.

Does that airline fly anywhere in China or Japan, or will it in the future? Im thinking of joining if it flew anywhere in the Far East, or are there any other "Beginner" airlines that do ❓

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

hello,
No, Alpha Blue do not fly to the far east but, they take requests from the pilots and so far some destinations have been added due to requestes. My advice, give it a go. You never know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

It didn´t worked for me... 😞

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

what, the link?
www.flyva.net/aba