Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Places to visit in Australia

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I now have the VOZ 1.1 scenery for Australia and am very keen to get out on the sim and fly...BUT...

What I would like is (because i don't know Australia that well) someone to give me a list of famous places in Australia to visit and famous landmarks.

I dont want to go out there and not know where I am or where I am going.

Also I would like to fly out there with a small prop aircraft so if anyone has any really exciting short routes from one airfield to another that would be great.

So as many short routes - ideal for aircraft like cessna or something a little bigger - as possible would be amazing.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Take a look at Cheekytrolly's sticky tour in the Off Topic Forum. You should get results there Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You could have a look at this map. They have all of the real world major flights in Australia. Theres lots of towns on the east coast that you can use in your flights:

Arrow http://www.qantas.com.au/content/dyn/routemaps/au/index

Enjoy! PS: You can see which places are "famous" or popular by holding your cursor over that town or city and seeing the amount of flights out of that place. The more flights out of that place, the more likely it is that it is a very popular place Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Very cool map Jon!

Radar