Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

wingviews

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hello to all,
i see on the screenshots forum lots of people have wingviews, can anyone reccommend a boeing 777 with wingviews and she is my fav bird to fly. thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I dont really fly the 777 but if your do a quick search on avsim.com in their File Library then I am sure you'll find some great ones.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hmmm, theres none with wingviews, just virtual cabins which i can never work!!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok I will have a look else where for you. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Dont Know I can't find any im afraid, - is the 777 model you have got an IFDG one because if it is you can try one of our fellow member's guide on creating your own wing views and it is very easy to do.

If you dont have an ifdg airbus check out here:-

ifdg.net

Take a look at the link below,

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1084/project-wing-view/

Hope this helps,

Mike 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

the meljet 777 is probably the best freeware 777 you'll find.

multiple repaints available too.

and the model includes the first dozen or so rows in the virtual cabin and the wings... so if you have active camera.. or some other freeware version of it (like i have.. heh, forget the name of it :dontknow🙂 .. you can go back and get a good wingview.

you can also search flightsim.com or avsim.net.. im sure someone has created pre-set wingviews or cabin views for the meljet 777

hope that helps 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

pilotguy is spot on. Here is a Meljet 777 with wingviews ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=boeing_777-200er_vietnam_airlines.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Of course you can always change or add different textures, but at least you'll have your 777 with wingviews.

Note: It's possible that the readme file says something about FS2002... just ignore it, it flies as well as any other aircraft in fs9.