Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A few questions!

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

How do you switch on the taxi light in the normal, default Boeing 737? Coz i always have to switch on all the lights then one by one seeing which ones i want on and off, but how do i select only the taxi light?

Also, when i fly from one place to another, can i configure from which tower i can see my aircraft from? coz usually when i go to charles de gaulle to manchester, it goes to the seatle tower, but can i select it to see my aircraft from manchester?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

For your first question, on the top right hand side of the panel there should be a set of buttons enabling to turn off different lights. There should be one named 'taxi' press that!

Very Happy Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

For your second question, I think if you go to the FS9 map and drag the little black icon that is in the shape of a 'Y' to where you want to see the tower view from, it should work. Hope it works for you Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

SteveT wrote:

Hi,

For your first question, on the top right hand side of the panel there should be a set of buttons enabling to turn off different lights. There should be one named 'taxi' press that!

Very Happy Wink

In the default 737 there's no individual switch for the taxi. Or do you mean in the virtual cockpit one?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

There's no taxi light switch in the default Boeing 737.

Taxi light------------------Press L (turns on all lights)
----------------------------Press Ctrl+L (leaves taxi, beacon and strobes)

Then you can turn off the strobes with switch or O.

Tower view- There is only one tower view. You move the tower to whatever location you want, as 99lolegg said. Smile