For all you DVD flight fans out there

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

JUST PLANES - OCEAN AIR 747-200F

747-200F Almaty - Brescia - Hong Kong

Ocean Airlines, established in 2003, operates Boeing 747 Freighter service from Italy to destinations in Asia and plans to add routes to others parts of the world. This program takes you on a typical flight from Brescia to Hong Kong. Eastbound we're able to make it nonstop, on the way back we make a technical stopover in Kazakstan. During the program we get several presentations of the cockpit from the flight engineer's area and pilot's area, the F/E takes us for an external walkaround check of the 747 as well as an internal safety check. We follow the pilot briefings, communications and much more...

This can be found at the following website ➡

747-200F DVD

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

i think i will order that, thanks liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

👍 Keep them coming, my wishlist is getting longer and longer Fear

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

And money supplies shorter and shorter.... Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

They sure are! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

They sure are! 😀

You guys have been reading my mail Read Surrender

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

SteveT wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

They sure are! 😀

You guys have been reading my mail Read Surrender

Aploligies for that TH I couldn't help it. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ok, this is the price you have to pay for your snooping Jarred:

As expected, I've already exceeded my 1000MB download limit for my current billing cycle. Now I've just noticed that downloading a file - doing nothing else so I could get a proper read on it - my speed had dropped down to 5.7KB per sec. Can this be right? 😳

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Ok, this is the price you have to pay for your snooping Jarred:

As expected, I've already exceeded my 1000MB download limit for my current billing cycle. Now I've just noticed that downloading a file - doing nothing else so I could get a proper read on it - my speed had dropped down to 5.7KB per sec. Can this be right? 😳

If your plan is like mine, you will be reduced back to dial up speed once you have exceeded your bandwidth - could that be why its downloading slow? Read

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

There are also some types of limited connections which when you exceed the maximum MBs you pay for the rest.No change at speed.It depends on the deal you have done with your ISP.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

If your plan is like mine, you will be reduced back to dial up speed once you have exceeded your bandwidth - could that be why its downloading slow? Read

Yeah, this is starting to make sense - today it's about 7.0KB. So what am I going to do for the rest of the month?? Wall Bashing

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Yeah, this is starting to make sense - today it's about 7.0KB. So what am I going to do for the rest of the month?? Wall Bashing

Ummm... I'll get back to you on that one... 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...