Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I'm Dead :(

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Well, after 40 hours of loyal service to british airways, via FSpax, I am now dead.

After an aircraft de-pressurisation at 30,000ft all 135 pax, 7 crew and me was killed.

Well, here we go again :p

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I'm sorry to hear that, I just saw the report on BBC news but had no idea you were the captain.

You have my condolences 😞

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pilotwannabe wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that, I just saw the report on BBC news but had no idea you were the captain.

You have my condolences 😞

😀 😀 😀

ROFL ROFL ROFL 👍

**********************************

Dont worry leachus2002.I had...fly to the skies...a lot of times before i decide that i had to disable the instant record mode... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Wow Ive never had that
The worst things so far are gear locked down,gear not fully deployed,a fuel leak,and when I forgot to check whether the door was shut Embarassed
Do I want a failure like yours, Umm... You bettcha 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😳 Wow Ive never had that
The worst things so far are gear locked down,gear not fully deployed,a fuel leak,and when I forgot to check whether the door was shut Embarassed
Do I want a failure like yours, Umm... You bettcha 😉

I had such an experience once.
A window of my Howard500 suddenly break while im reaching 18000f.
I heard the passengers scream and the wind whistling in the craft,adrenalin hits 99%,and i had to do a death dive(which i penalized after of course) in order to lower my craft to 12000f for normal pressure(according to FSPax)

It was great... 😂 😂 😂 ❗

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

It is a bad one to get in FSpax as you get penalised for the "death dive". Real world first thing is to get onto oxygen, disable AP/AT and get down to 10000 ft in an expeditious manner! Meaning IAS at the barber pole. Time permitting it helps to let ATC know what you are doing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

PH wrote:

It is a bad one to get in FSpax as you get penalised for the "death dive". Real world first thing is to get onto oxygen, disable AP/AT and get down to 10000 ft in an expeditious manner! Meaning IAS at the barber pole. Time permitting it helps to let ATC know what you are doing!

I agree. Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Let ATC know?
The last time I had an event and set the transponder to 7700(FSP ) ATC insisted on me changing it 😕 aAnd then dumped me Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

unfortunately ATC in FS doesn't care if you are about to die 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ATC /FSPax = No connection at all
ATC /Emergencies = No connection at all

I hope someone takecare of it in the future.... Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

lol, I havnt had that happen to me yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Me neither - by the way what % do you guys have on risk of failures and what type of failures do you have set? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Me neither - by the way what % do you guys have on risk of failures and what type of failures do you have set? 😉

17%

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I used to have it on 40% with hard failures, but I now have it on 20% with hard failures. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Cool - so say you did 10 flights Jon, how many fialures do you think would occur - about 2?

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

At least it was dramatic and you took hundreds of innocents with you!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

For me, failure is not an option. I create my own opportunities for failure. I don't need anything gratuitously adding more. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

At least it was dramatic and you took hundreds of innocents with you!

Were they really innocent? 😂

BTW, I am having a good chuckle over your avatar.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Vladimir I. Lenin, your pilot. I'd like to welcome you aboard Bolshevik Airlines flight 1917. If the cabin crew is too slow in providing food and drink, I invite your to sieze control of the serving carts and distribute their contents to the masses. Enjoy your flight." 😂 😂 😂

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions